There's This Boy Who Stole My Heart

     Today five years ago there was this boy who stole my heart. Not just any boy but a little gift from God. He calls me mom. God not only gave me such a blessing of a little boy but he also help healed a broken heart. When I saw this picture today it was perfect to share my sweet son with you. Today he turned 5 years old and my oh my I can't believe he is five.


He is a loving little boy with a big heart and loves FAMILY! I love watching him grow and learning his personality. His love language is touch and gifts. He loves koala hugs, big tight squeezes with his legs wrapped around and arms snug. Even at 50 pounds he still wants his koala hugs. He loves to receive gifts but also give. He also loves to eat out not just for the food but for the experience. He gets that from me.

He has a big heart and a big love for Jesus. I love that! He is excited to learn and read. He loves school and is excited for kindergarten this fall. Although I am not.

He is funny, emotional, outgoing, shy, and so much more. But most of all he is a child of God and I am honored to be his mother.

                       Thank You God for your son Jesus and thank you for this precious little gift.

                        Happy 5th Birthday to my Little Man. I love you to the moon and back!


Love,
Angie

  "Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him."  Psalm 127:3

Comments

Popular Posts