Updating Blogger and Fresh Start

I have been blogging with my little blog on Wordpress with a self hosted account since February. Last night I lost my site!!! I was so upset. I am still upset. I still have no idea what happened. I have emaile my web hosting and they don't see anything either. I have actually been considering switching back to blogger since it is much more user friendly for me. I don'tk know near enough about Wordpress. I am just not wordpress savvy. So I guess this was my sign!
 
Thankfully I have saved a file of every post I posted on my wordpress blog unfortunately I can't import all of them to match the dates originally posted. So, I will be adding my posts this page again. I thank you in advance for you patience and support with re-posting these.
 
Hope you have a blessed day and enjoy reading some of stories again!
 
Love,
 

Comments

Popular Posts