Within Me{Us}

 
Ephesians 3:16 has always been a special verse to me for many reasons.

I love the reminder that the Apostle Paul is sharing with us his petition on bended knees to the Father Christ, that he will strengthen the saints, so that they will not be weary during tribulations they endure. I know I have been on bended knee to Christ in my life praising him, needing his grace, and strength through tribulations. We need strength to resist Satan and his temptations and endure afflictions cheerfully all by God's grace, a free gift.

In vs 17 I love that Christ will make his home in our hearts as we trust him.

FAITH and TRUST in God and he will dwell with in us.

God's strength will uphold us from within through the power of the holy spirit. What a prayer to pray each day for ourselves, husbands, children, friends, etc... Just think insert your (their) names below:

[Heavenly Father] I pray that from [Your] glorious, unlimited resources [You] will empower [us] with inner strength through [Your] Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in [our] hearts as [we] trust in him. [I pray that our] roots will grow down into God’s love and keep [us] strong. And [Lord] may [we] have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep [Your] love is. May[we] experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then [we] will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

How comforting to know that we can practice our trust and faith in communion with God and we receive the blessing of him in us.

We can not live in our own strength; we need his power. Through all this we can grasp his deep love, through the cross, deep down in the corners of my heart. Satan does not want this and will do whatever he can in this fallen world to destroy that. But once we have experienced this deep love with Christ we will be over comers of all our trials. Even though I may fail God daily I will continue to seek God and pray to him for he has a plan for me and you.
"That you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

It is in God's power and his power alone that works in us. With out him we can do nothing. I will continue to seek him daily and have faith and trust in the Lord so that he may dwell in my heart, my inner most, and do things unimaginable for his glory.
 
 
 
Love,
 

Comments

Popular Posts