Cupcakes in Fashion

                                                         Happy Fabulous Friday!!

       If you read my post yesterday on our cupcakes and marshmallow treats for Valentine's then you see my obsession with cupcakes. Anyways, I was checking out some other blogs I follow and over at Living In Yellow, Erin had posted about living in jeans, t-shirt, and heels. 

{Go visit her blog you will laugh so hard your gut hurts and have a party all by yourself reading her posts}

                        She found the cutest, softest, form fitting tees at dressingOnTheSide.       

                 What took my little heart was the Cupcake tee. Oh my word! Isn't it adorable!
                            And just like I posted yesterday Cupcakes Make Everything Better!



                I just ordered mine and I can't wait to get it in the mail! They are offering  30% off too if you use the code:  Livinginyellow  Oh yeah!! 30% off plus their shipping is inexpensive.

                          Here are a few more I am tickled pink over and I would love to get later on.


                                                                  
                                                                  Love this one too!
              I would love to know which ones you would want to!! Have a SWEET Friday cupcake! I promise I won't post about cupcakes tomorrow!
                                                                        XOXO~ Angie
                                                                

Comments

Popular Posts